The Friends of the Croton Watershed
- "New York City Croton Filtration
Plant Gets Kicked About",
by Beryl Harper, President of the
Yorktown Land Trust.
A version of this article was
printed in two parts in Westchester Environment,
July-August and September-October, 1996.
- "Filtration Fiasco", from the June 3, 1996
- FCW Statement for the
December 16, 1996 Yorkown meeting with the DEP.
- FCW Statement for the February 18, 1997
Yorktown Town Board Meeting. - Yorktown Law on
Watershed Facilities is Proposed. (Passed by Board May 20, 1997)
- "The DEP Let Us Eat Cake" - The April 17, 1997
meeting of the Croton Citizens Advisory Committee,
published in the May 3, 1997
- " Upzoning Overturned: Where Was the DEP? ",
published in the May-June, 1997 Westchester Environment.
- "No Cake in Yonkers" - The May 19, 1997
meeting of the Croton Citizens Advisory Committee, and other watershed news,
published in the June 6, 1997